Heat Recruitment have the following opportunities for financial advice professionals. For more details of these and hundreds of other vacancies too call Bristol 0117 922 1771, London 020 3207 9075 or visit their website, www.heatrecruitment.co.uk
Financial Planner – £50,000: Dorset
A reputable Financial Planning practice with strong financial backing has created an opportunity for a qualified financial planner to join their successful team, become a key member and contributor to the business. You will be working within a dedicated team with a common goal of providing a high-quality advice service to an existing book of introducers and clients. This is a highly profitable organisation which provides a wealth of information on a variety of financial topics and also provides useful tools to help their clients gain a better understanding of the complexities of personal financial planning.
This organisation has been able to prosper though the engagement and dedication to provide a quality client service, with its friendly and experienced staff. The senior team is committed to creating a highly rewarding environment that encourages personal development.
You will be dealing with a mix of professionals, with the opportunity for someone with very strong skills in creating and building relationships, to work with an excellent back office team, looking after and taking over existing clients.
Duties and requirements:
- To provide a holistic financial plan to prospective and existing clients
- Provide exceptional client service
- Adhere to the principles of TCF
- Work towards the company compliance standards and CPD scheme
- Develop and action a business plan to achieve targets and facilitate this with by undertaking regular fact finds, presentations and service review meetings
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date
Skills and qualifications:
- You will be Diploma qualified and working towards or want to work towards Chartered status
- Writing high levels of new business
- Used to dealing with HNW clients
- Currently established with competent adviser status
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Experience advising on pensions, investments and protection
- Strong experience in financial services
Independent Financial Adviser £45,000.00: Leicester
A fantastic opportunity has been created for an IFA within a highly-respected and growing firm of chartered financial planners which specialises in investment and pension advice. They pride themselves on delivering an innovative and bespoke financial planning service.
They have developed a diverse and loyal client base and often keep clients for many years. The nature of the role will be to provide a high quality financial planning advisory service to both existing and prospective clients. In addition, you will be expected to explore and progress business development initiatives to acquire new clients.
You will be given high quality back office support, a competitive package and some leads to help you develop your portfolio of clients.
- Managing and maintaining the service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and gaining referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in an adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
Senior Paraplanner £50,000.00: London
A senior paraplanner is required to join a friendly, busy and vibrant team. They seek a like-minded individual who is eager to contribute new ideas and has the desire to make a difference.
Ideally you will be Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status as well as having a history of working within an IFA firm.
Based in Central London, you will be working with the advisers and directors of the firm closely and helping the team of paraplanners around you as the senior paraplanner within the office.
- Preparing compliant, technical suitability reports and ‘financial life plan’ reports detailing the adviser’s recommendations for the client
- Manage client annual reviews
- Carry out technical research and analyse data collected on behalf of clients
- Accurately invest client money as per advisers’ recommendations post client meetings
- Liaise with clients answering technical queries
- Proactive in identifying investments/tax saving opportunities for clients
- Manage and prioritise yours and advisers’ workloads
- Evaluate investment portfolios with advisers
Skills & qualifications:
- A minimum of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (Dip PFS)
- Advanced Pension exam AF30 or G60 or demonstrate a high level of advanced pension knowledge
- Achieved or aspires to achieve Chartered status
Technical Paraplanner £40,000.00: Hertfordshire
A well established and reputable Wealth Management practice based in St Albans is looking for a highly organised and career driven technical paraplanner to support their business.
They are looking for an experienced paraplanner who can demonstrate advanced technical knowledge on pensions, investments and protection and also who wants to work in a friendly, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be given full career support.
- To produce accurate, compliant, client reports for advisers
- Assist in updating compliant, client report templates
- To collect relevant data in order to complete the reports
- Produce quotations on financial products for comparison
- Processing of investment, pension and protection new business and following the case through to completion
- Collate and upload all relevant correspondence to our True Potential back office system to submit cases for compliance checking
- Assist in client meetings when requested
- Type letters and draft routine correspondence
- Complete annual review procedure
- Maintain all necessary systems
- Familiar with Word and Excel
- Report writing skills
- Good team worker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Able to exercise initiative
- Essential – Educated to GCE ‘A’ Level, GCSE English, GCSE Maths
- Financial Planning qualifications
- Experience – Three years office experience including at least two years in a similar role/working environment
Client Manager £32,500: London
This is a regulated CF30 position. As a minimum the firm requires all its client managers to have experience within a similar role and to be qualified to CII diploma level (4) or with significant progress demonstrated towards achieving this goal.
The daily client manager role :
- Ownership of the client file, from the client service agreement, through to reports and evidence of research
- Ensuring client records are fully recorded and accurate, across adviser office, server records, Voyant and the client portal
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries and arranging review meetings
- Completing relevant research and analysis of client future and existing arrangements, with continual reporting of relevant information via the client portal
- Sourcing clear and relevant investment reports and commentaries in line with client objectives, the firm’s investment philosophy and regulatory requirements
- Completion of quarterly portfolio valuations
- Extensive use of research tools and Excel, along with regular application of tools on the firm’s wrap platforms, chiefly Ascentric, InvestCentre and FundsNetwork
- Working with and supporting the team members of the firm, including other CMs
Basic qualifications at recruitment:
- Degree, plus competent A levels
- Excel competency
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- CII Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (Chartered Financial Planner)
- CISI Certified Financial Planner certification
Paraplanner, £25,000 – £30,000 flexible DOE; Leeds
An IFA firm based in Leeds is looking for a paraplanner, ideally Diploma qualified or working towards this, to be responsible for assisting a team of experienced IFAs within the company. Training to become an adviser is also available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ascertain that procedures followed by the company are compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FCA
- Process and deliver suitability reports for advisers
- Provide recommendations to clients on investments, pensions and protection policies based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation working effectively both autonomously and with the team
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests from advisers and management
- Assist in analytical work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis including the use of financial planning software tools
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Previous experience within an IFA practice environment
- Ideally you will be Diploma qualified in financial planning or will have made significant progress towards this qualification
- Good technical knowledge of pensions, investments and protection policies
- Knowledge and practical experience in the application of the rules of the FCA
- Strengths in data analysis and written English are essential
Paraplanner £24,000: Merseyside
A well established and reputable Wealth Management practice based in Southport is looking for a highly organised and career-driven paraplanner to support their fast-paced business.
They are looking for an experienced individual who has great technical knowledge on pensions, investments and protection and who wants to work in a friendly atmosphere and great environment.
The role will suit either an existing paraplanner or someone who is an experienced IFA administrator looking to progress their career. The successful candidate will be given full support and be working in a motivating and satisfying environment.
- Writing suitability reports
- Preparing documentation and research
- Using the software system to request quotations
- Professional relationships with colleagues and product providers
- Updating and managing internal client database
- Previous experience is essential in an IFA firm
- Working towards, or a desire to achieve, Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated disposition
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for financial services
Paraplanner £32,000: Wakefield
Do you have, or are you working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and are you looking for a paraplanning opportunity within a reputable company?
Are you experienced in financial planning or looking to support a junior team members?
If so, a reputable home-grown company are looking to take on experienced and qualified Paraplanner for their team in Wakefield.
You will be working within a supportive company which offers help and support to all professionals who wish to expand their development or business growth. There is also a generous company benefits structure.
You will be responsible for assisting a team of experienced IFAs and supporting the junior team. You will be producing reports for a range of business cases at a high level, so attention to detail is required.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assessment of files/holdings following client meetings.
- Liaising with advisers, providers, administrators and managers.
- Producing high quality, compliant, suitability reports.
- Undertaking fund analysis.
- Problem solving on complex cases.
- The successful candidate must be organised and professional; demonstrating the ability to organise their time, manage activities and meet deadlines.
- He or she must be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Extensive experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research.
- Experience in providing administrative and technical support to advisers.
- Diploma qualified or at the working towards this status.
Business Support Team Administrator, £16,000: Norfolk
Are you someone who enjoys administration and prides themselves on being organised? Are you looking to join a company where you will be supported to develop further and broaden your technical knowledge?
An established IFA firm seeks such a person. They have offices across the East and South East of England with the current vacancy being based in Norwich. You will be working with IFAs, management and compliance professionals who will surround you with professionalism and encouragement.
You will have a background in financial services with a passion for delivering high administration standards and understand the mechanics of an IFA firm.
Role & responsibilities:
- Preparation of new business files
- Review process – complete portfolio review reports
- Complete draft suitability report
- General admin tasks – including client withdrawals, fund switches, amendment of regular premiums
- Submission of new business files process
- Submission of the files to the provider
- Update the relevant business register
- Update the back office system with clients’ correct information and also with correct recommendation details
- Client change of agency and information collection
- Issuing suitability reports with appropriate appendices and updating the systems to audit this process
- Ensure tasks are completed to company standard and delivered within the time scales required
- Ensure you understand the business goals and objectives
- Financial services qualifications are an advantage
- Works well in a team
- Good IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- The ability to use your own initiative
If these specific vacancies are not exactly what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.