Multi award winning network Vision Independent Financial Planning, which was Highly Commended at the Professional Adviser awards last week, is recruiting now for high quality IFAs. The candidates can be restricted, or tied at present with their employers/network.
- want to contractually own their own clients;
- be an IFA!
- want to work with a top-class high net worth network;
- want the freedom to be able to advise on all classes of business including EIS/VCT/AIM and the like if they are right for the client
- have a capped network cost – which can be very little;
- have a supervisor who can devote time to developing their business – never more than a 15:1 per team ratio;
- be at least level 4 qualified;
- have an existing client bank with at least £15m of FUM;
- understand and support the principle of outsourcing to Discretionary Fund Managers;
- want to enjoy working in a relaxed, compliant and positive environment.
Martin Fisher, Regional Director at Vision, said re the Professional Awards: “We are delighted that the judges decided we were highly commended in the Best Network category and in their words ‘are expecting great things’ from us in 2018!”