Serious about Wealth Management? Our client, Perspective Financial Group are dedicated to smarter money management. In a complex and fast-moving financial world they deliver clarity and control to their clients
Perspective Financial Group Limited is the parent company of several UK based financial advisory firms with the advisory ethos of providing clients with holistic and tailored advice to achieve their financial goals and objectives. Whether their clients are looking for advice on retirement planning, investment, inheritance tax planning, personal wealth or corporate planning (to name a few); Perspective advisers are able to provide trusted advice.
Due to a recent acquisition they seeking to recruit an Independent Financial Advisor and Office Principal to join their new South East London Office. You will be provided with first class leads, back office, research and compliance support, to allowing you to focus on providing the high quality, independent financial advice, Perspective Financial Group and their clients expect.
- Meeting with potential new clients to identify financial planning needs and solutions and conduct review meetings with existing clients
- Generate new business from the existing accountancy and financial services client base
- Comply with the ethos of our client and to put client care as a priority at all times
- Identify and promote the wider services of the business that be relevant to new or existing clients
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management and Partners
- The successful candidate must have Competent Advisor Status and previously worked in an advisory role.
- You be experienced and qualified to a minimum of Diploma Qualified and ideally Advanced/Chartered or committed to work towards this achievement and hold a current Statement of Professional Standing
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to hold effective meetings.
- You will be able to independently generate and follow up business leads
- Be a competent and accurate user of back office systems
- You must be an ambitious and entrepreneurial genuinely seeking to develop your career with a fast moving organisation
- Excellent salary and bonus package
- Highly competitive remuneration for existing clients
- Progression to Principal
Contact BMC Recruitment Group
Kathryn Lee – Principal Consultant, BMC Recruitment Group
0191 303 9297
07494 397 019